Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Angry Rant #2: Unforgeeeeetable...Well. Yes actually.

Predictable

Intolerable.

Nonsense?

Somehow I forced myself to watch THAT episode of Packed to the Rafters...for five seconds before I turned it over. It seems that I did the right thing, seeing as though I would have cringed to death at the sight of yet another car accident where someone has died. Mel, one of the characters, gets married then dies in a car accident. If you think you're having a case of de ja vu, you're not the only one. I have lost count of the amount of times these Aussie shows have used car accidents as a way of killing a character off - Neighbours has been doing that shit for years!!

We really shouldn't Rush into things

There is something wrong with the industry in Australia - it's the same thing, day in day out. Nothing changes. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment